I got the lights on my page from BlingyBlob.com!

every beat of my heart n every bit of mii blood is precious <body> <body>

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 @Wednesday, October 11, 2006

YAY!!!!
FYE is officially OVER!!! Fer thiz year!!!
Woohoo!!! =p

But nxt is e R E S U L T S
die la... thiz tyme really screwed up as dinn really prepare...
Or rather did sum real last min revision work...
N im ready 2 admit defeat if i lost to Angeline in math.
But 1 thing fer sure....
I MUZ GET 20 out of whole lvl fer overall result....
ITS A MUST NO MATTER WAD!!!

Ok... since now exams r OFFICIALLY over, its tyme to.......
CHIONH fer swimming!!!!!!!!!
n MAYB BOWLING AS WELL =p (if i hve e tyme n money)hahaz

Now is alrdy 11.45. Still hve about 2 mure hrs 20 min b4 i set off fer training...
Wonder y man... James suddenly so interested in trainin at SSA... wonder if he wud last thru e whole trainin...
I wann 2 dae's training to b tough!!! Then I can improve!!!

Woohoo!!! Juz nw so freakin FUNNNNNNNNNNN!!! mii classmates(guys), mii n regi played b a s k e t b a l l!!! Hahaz... mii n regi were e onli 2 gals.
Lucky thing... I saw regi when i was walkin along e walkwae behind e basketball court... then saw her plaein... So i had to u-turn n then went back into e skool... Its like a detour. Then e security guard said "y r u goin in? e teachers are standin there" I was like... WHO KARES!!! mii frenz r hvein funn n i muz join them!!! I shot her a glance n then went on mii wae to e basketball court.

Well... thnk that's all fer 2dae... N o yea, tmr n e dae after, we DON'T hve skool... wonder where mii frenz n i r goin... sum of them recomended goin bowling... Well... its up to them thou =)

& Profile


Valerie Foo
  • 13 thiz year
  • 2006-Deyi secondary skool
  • 2007-Chij St Theresa Convent
  • E-mail add/ Friendster:
    Gals-Rulez@hotmail.com
  • S W I M M I N G
  • B O W L I N G
    IT rawks mii life!!! =p
    & LOVES

  • William(105`06)
  • Matt(105`06)
  • Shalyn(105`06)
  • Celia
  • Jiayi
  • Nicole
  • Valen
  • Jasmine(209`06)
  • Jun Hoe
  • Chen fang(105`06)
  • Kally(105`06)
  • Tze Shenn
  • Irwin
  • Shi Ping (105`06)
  • Sherine
  • Gwen
  • Ze Jun(105`06)
  • Korin(105`06)
  • Azman(103`06)
  • Esther
  • Edward(105`06)
  • Chen Fang(105`06)
  • Kopi/pei rong
  • Jeremy cheok
  • Wei Ting(105`06)
  • Lara(104`06)
  • Cat High class 1-1
  • Ek Kiat
  • Carmen
  • Ting Zhi
  • Natalie
  • Xue Qi
  • Jaime(105`06)
  • Ruby(309`06)
  • Herlina(203`06)
  • Bridget(2D)
  • Ashwinni(2D)
  • Phoebe(2D)
  • Mona(2D)
  • Wan Zhen(2D)
  • Yi Chin
  • Kurin(105`06)

    & SPEAK


    & Lubbs
  • B O W L I N
  • S W I M M I N (Breaststroke)
  • Seafood
  • Hangin out wif frenz
  • Mii frenz
  • Mii best frenz
  • Mii Family
  • Mii Dog
  • Miiself

    & Closer Frenz
    Treated e same =)
  • Valen
  • Irwin
  • Siti
  • Jaime
  • Brigette
  • Bridget
  • Jun hoe
  • Pearlyn
  • Zahrah
  • Nithiya